Casting Friends :)
Sunshine Crafts has created unique casting friends
to help children through the hurdles of casting.
Click here to learn more!
No Dream Too Big For the Lucky Cast Club!!!
The Lucky Cast Club has been spontaneously formed by parents of children with Progressive Infantile Scoliosis. Our mission is to provide support and resources for families dealing with Progressive Infantile Scoliosis using Serial Derotational Casting as a treatment.
We will start small and dream big.
We will be a resource for all families dealing with this disease.
Our objectives are to:
* Create and mail parent packs to all centers who provide casting as a treatment
* Create photo books to help parents and kids relate to others in casts
* Provide casting centers with new carseats to accommodate the new bulky casts
* Provide casting centers with bedside DVD players
* Provide gas cards for transportation and hotel assistance to those who need it.
* Plan and organize yearly retreats for casting families.
Our objective is not to educate doctors, but to empower families. If your child has been diagnosed with Progressive Infantile Scoliosis, sometimes referred to as Early Onset Scoliosis, we are here to help you. We want to provide families with information to make informed decisions for their child's treatment. We will not distinguish between one cast or question the course of treatment others are taking. We can share our children’s lives with others and act as a resource to help them reach their goals for their child.
Dream Big and share all!